Sunday 4 November 2012

Final Draft

Down below you will see a final draft of my school magazine. It is a double page spread with 6 photos used. I have chosen all of the colours as I think that they represnt the school the most as i chose to do a new school magazine for Ruislip High. I have chosen to make it quite simple as I think that if you have to many colours and headings anf photos, then it can become a bit too much and may turn the reader away, but with simple colours that all co-inside with eachother then it will be better and easier to read. My final draft was done on Adobe InDesign, I did enjoy this task though and once I knew how to use it, I then found it easy to master and got going straigh away.
I have adapted from the first draft and have chosen to move some of the photos onto the contents page, rather than having them all on the front cover. As you can see from the print screens down below you can see how they have changed, and how I have moved the main title.
1st Draft.
Final Draft.

 
As you can see from the print screens there is a difference, and there is a varied change that is much better. Although the draft isn't as good as I was expecting it to turn out, I'm sure that it will be okay as using this programme is new to me and these drafts were my first few attempts. I'm sure that will be better when it comes to the actual Coursework task.
These pictures are just of the preliminary task that was set for us. For the preliminary task I used my own home camera to take the photos that are used, this means that they are very poor quality and dont look like they have been taken proffessionaly. The space also used in the magazing is not used up enough, there is a lot of white space used in the magazine which doesnt make it look real. The pictures are all very scattered and dont make the magazine look like it has a lot of content.
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Ella. It seems that you have learned from this which you can use in your music magazine.

    ReplyDelete