Thursday 24 January 2013

Contents page design ideas



I have recently been thinking that the magazine that I had made for my first draft is just rubbish, and I have been thinking about changing it. Tonight I am going to be taking even more pictures so I can add to the magazine, and make them better quality so I dont just have one person. I have also been thinking about what kind of things I could put on the front of the magazine, and what I want my contents page to look like. I have a few examples from Q magazine that I thik I want my magazine to look like. I think that if i try and layout the magazine like that then it might look a little more like a music magazine.
I think that these look professional as they have pictures to go with the stories that will be inside and it makes it more interesting for the reader as they know what the magazine will be about.
Making a music magazine has been tricky as it is alot of getting used to all of the new programmes that we have to use to make the magazine, and getting the pitures can be time consuming but hopefully the end product will be better than expected.

1 comment:

  1. Ella, please can you upload your final magazine on to your blog so that I can mark it?

    Thanks,
    Mrs Hill

    ReplyDelete