Monday 22 October 2012

Learning how to use Adobe Indesign.

For our homework we've been looking at how to use Adobe Indesign to create a draft for our preliminary task. We have had to make a draft of the front cover and also the contents page. I have really enjoyed doing this task as it is becoming easier for me to use these progammes and I will then find it even easier to use when it comes to making the actual Coursework. The first draft is just  see if we like the layout and will then see if we will use it for the actual task.
Below you'll see the screenshot of my first draft. It isnt that great as it was my first attempt, and first attempts dont always go to plan but I have used four pictures that I have chosen out of 30 and I taken myself and nothing has been copied or pasted. I have even written the first article that will feature on my cover.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment