Friday 30 November 2012

Interview

As well as taking my pictures this week I have started to do my interview for one of the pages of the double spread. I actually asked the models that I have taken my first lot of pictures of, as they generally have started a band, and I thought that they'd give me sensible and straight answers. Unfortuanltly we did run out of time but I will be continung this interview sometime next week. The band that I have interviewed are called 0.5 oreo. I will also interview the other band that I am taking pictures of next week, so I can compare them and choose whether I want both or just one of the interviews on my double page spread.

Interview:

Ok so you’ve been together ten years next month, have you thought about making any special tours or greatest hit albums?

We have a greatest hit album on the way actually, it features all 10 of our number one hits and a few more belters.

What was your main inspiration to make music?

Just the thought of putting all my emotions and feeling into music and sharing it with the world.  To have people enjoying our music make us so happy.

Who were/ are your favourite band/s?

Oasis and The Beatles were our inspiration, if you asked about more modern music I’d say we would liken ourselves to the Arctic Monkeys.

Ah interesting! We are guessing that’s why you did the cover of Oasis’ Wonderwall on Abbey Road live.

You guessed right my love.

Have you ever tried to adapt any of their songs to make them your own?

Noo, we wouldn’t do that, that’s plagiarism in a way! We liked to make our own songs based on our foundations.

Right we get you. So being close together and working so closely has there been a time where you have wanted to kill one another?

Not really, there have been moments where we have dissimilar opinions on topics and sense a little bit of annoyance from each other, but that’s life, I love my Sanj!

No comments:

Post a Comment