Friday 30 November 2012

Coursework

 On Thursday after school I began to take half of my pictures fo the music magazine. The pictures that I took I was not very pleased with as most of them appear to be blury as the lighting was not correct due to the fact that I did not use the media room to take them and also there wasn't the correct lighting being used. I have noticed a few mistakes in the pictures and I will most probably not use any of these pictures that I took. I have decided to re-schedule to take my pictures as I think that they can be done better, and also maybe with a few more props and appopriate lighting. Here are just a few of the picture that I took. Overall I took around 60 pictures, which took me around 1 hour and a half. I will begin to edit them and see if they look any better but if not then I will redo them. I also want my models to re position as I think that the poses that I will ask them to do will be a little more 'Band looking' and a litle more proffesional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment