Monday 5 November 2012

Mood Board

For my coursework task I have decided that I will make my magazine for how music can influence fashion. There are lots of iconice artists round these days, and with items of clothing that they wear, it can then be seen walking down the catwalk at the next fashion week. Having your own fashions means that you are more of an individual and that you will then stand out from the crowd. With lots of different genres of music people are more likely to dress accordingly. With rap artists the person is seen to have lotts of money and wear brands that are expensive and quite rare. People then see this and aspire to be like that, but can then come across 'chavy'. I want to aim to get rid of all of the perceptions and talking about where you can get the latest fashion for a reasonable price and still look A-List liek our stars of today.

1 comment:

  1. This is for deffo my favourite blog entry!! I love all the pictures, loads of colour and it looks appealing! And the text explains it, not too much so you don't want to read it either! Love lp198 xxx

    ReplyDelete