Saturday 10 November 2012

Questionnaire

In Monday's lesson we had to make a questionnaire to ask members of the public, so we could get a good idea for our music magazine cover and inside. The more that you know what people like, the more you know how to please people with what you will put into the magazine, the more copies you will sell. I asked a series of 10 both open and closed questions for the public to answer. I think these questions were suitable as they weren't too generic and they ask what I want to find out. With the results of the questionnaires I will then make graphs to see what most people like. I will give the questionnaire to 25 people.
Although I have quite a clear idea what I would like to put into my magazine it may change when the results come back. I have planned to make a magazine that will suit both male and females, the audience will range from 16-26 as generally they have quite a similar music taste. The music magazine will also talk about how music influences fashion, and what the latest trends will be but making sure they are at a reasonable price, and making sure that you can still look like your favorite music star, but for less. 
As you can see from the print screen of the questionnaire that I will ask. I think it is suitable and I hope to gain good strong feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment