Sunday 18 November 2012

Publication plan

Publication Plan
Name of magazine: News for Mewsic
Font of name:
Positioning statement:Aiming to give you the latest news, the fastest way
Frequency of publication: Weekly
Price:£1.99
Distribution: It will be sent out to all the major supermarkets, and also the little news agents, or if you want to subscribe then that is also possilbe.
Rationale: (what is the thinking behind the magazine - have you
identified a gap in the market?)
I want to be able to provide a music magazine, not only with music details inside but learning how to make youerself look like your favourite music celebrity, for the cheapest price. So on the photoshoot
Style: As the magazine if for both male and female I dont want all of the colours to be one set colour, I want to have quite natural colours, and then I can add in colours to brighten it up. I want the magazine to be quite jazzy, and bubbly just like a personality. I want it to grab peoples attention for being 'Cool' not 'Boring'.
Regular content:Interviews with peoples favorite music celebrities, about new albums and music events that they have attened.
Feature content in your issue:Pictures, tour dates, and music that is not always looked at, I dont want this magazine to be a Pop magazine, but it still may include some parts of those types of music.
House style: what font will you use? will it be the same for
articles/headings/captions?
I will aim to use around three fonts in my headings, captions and the final content I think that this will make it look cool, but still with a classy edge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment