Sunday 13 January 2013

Magazine 1st draft

In this weeks lesson we had to hand in our completed first draft. We will lagoon back feedback on Mondays lesson, I thought that my magazine was okay but I did run out of time to add a couple of pictures on the front. I do think that I will start o add a few more pictures as at the moment I think it is looking quite bland at the moment and for it to look like a real music magazine I am going to have to add more features for it too look like it. However I do believe that the layout that I have done for it is quite good and I like they way it looks in terms that the double page spread is revel want to what I have put on the contents page and what I also put on the cover. If it was a real magazine then I think that the double page spread would definitely look like it was supposed to. I am quite pleased with the first draft of my magazine and once we have receivers feedback then I can begin to make the improvements and adjustments that are needed.
To make it better I think I am going to have to add more pictures as there is quite a lot of white space and maybe not enough words to fill them but I don't want to make it look like it has been done unprofessionally and for it to look too over the top but I will try my hardest for it not to look like that.
Below you will see the print screen if the first draft, and once I have started to make improvements I will then compare the 1st draft with the second and then the second with the third and so on.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment