Tuesday 5 March 2013

Final Draft




This is the final draft for my music magazine. Overall I am quite pleased with the final outcome of my magazine and I feel that I have learnt a lot since beginning my preliminary task. I now feel like I know all about the different types of magazines, how to lay them out, how to edit pictures and also what makes the magazine for example the features like the cover lines  the main pictures and the bar code  I also now feel like I can make a magazine successfully and if I was asked to do this again then I would be able to do it. If I had to change some features of my magazine it would probably where I have taken the pictures, I would also probably change the genre of music for this magazine just to make it a bit more easier for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment